[Submission] D Slices

eles eles at eles.com
Sun Jun 12 02:19:47 PDT 2011

> I hereby challenge you to write some real-world D code and show me a
> single instance where the open-right slicing syntax would be a
problem
> in this regard – personally, I didn't encounter one yet after
writing
> several tens of thousands of lines of D code.
> David

besides, that's a fallacy. because, one could also challenge to write
in D something that cannot be achieved in C.

the fact that it can be done does not mean that there are better ways
to do it. and i speak about that syntax.

finally, I couldn't care less about writing "some real-world D code".
I am simply not paid for that. when D will impose itself as a major
language and will be required to my job, I'm gonna teach it (btw, it
is the job of the students to write code, not mine). until then... oh.