Undefined (Win32) Externals

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:50:20 PDT 2011

Use the WindowsAPI bindings from here:
http://dsource.org/projects/bindings/wiki/WindowsApi

Pass -version=Unicode and various other version specifiers based on
what you need. Otherwise, a typical Win32 example looks like this:

http://codepad.org/cP2XrrHS

For what it's worth, I will (hopefully) soon publish D translated
examples from the Programming Windows book, by Charles Petzold. It
contains about 145 examples (a few dozen were left out in the D
translation because they covered 8-bit displays which don't exist
anymore).

But I have yet to receive an e-mail back from Petzold regarding the
copyright/licensing of his code. Until I get back from him, I can't
publish the code.