Daniel Murphy (yebblies)

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Mon Jun 13 04:43:39 PDT 2011

On 13/06/2011 03:22, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> I just want to say, I'm thoroughly impressed by the speed and effort
> Daniel Murphy is putting into fixing bugs with the compiler. Not to
> mention, he is closing already fixed bugs (an important, but tedious task).
>
> Bravo, Daniel!
>
> -Steve

Indeed - I came home one day and saw ~100 new messages to the bug
tracker newsgroup, thought someone had spammed the bug tracker or
something. Turned out loads of old bugs were getting patched and closed!
Needless to say I :D'd. I just hope Walter can cope with the
ever-increasing size of the pull request list - I'd hate for development
to stagnate due to there being too many pull requests. This said, the
more the better! :D

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/