Does anyone actually use std.string.capwords or

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jun 13 11:13:58 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-13 09:55, bearophile wrote:
> Jonathan M Davis:
> > But there are a number of functions in
> > std.string which at least _look_ like their of limited usefulness, and if
> > they're really not used, then they shouldn't be there.
>
> What functions?
>
> (I think in Python I have used capitalize only once so far.)

At the moment, I'm just asking about capitalize and capwords. The usefulness
(or lack thereof) of various std.string functions has been discussed before,
and I think that that it's clear that some of the less basic ones may need to
either be removed or revamped, but they need to be looked at individually. But
at the moment, capitalize and capwords are the only functions which I'm
concerned with.

- Jonathan M Davis