Daniel Murphy (yebblies)

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Jun 13 11:49:44 PDT 2011

> I just want to say, I'm thoroughly impressed by the speed and effort Daniel
> Murphy is putting into fixing bugs with the compiler. Not to mention, he is
> closing already fixed bugs (an important, but tedious task).
>
> Bravo, Daniel!

I agree. Other prolific dmd contributors to getting the backlog of old compiler
bugs addressed are 9rnsr (Hara Kenji), kennytm, and Don Clugston. Several others
are also stepping up with significant contributions
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pulls

It's an embarrassment of riches.

It makes it abundantly clear that the best thing we ever did for improving the
quality of dmd was put it on github.