Help around D2 (for make a rpm package)

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Thu Jun 16 04:46:17 PDT 2011

Reminds me that we really need a good »ldmd2« so that the DMD test
suite, druntime and Phobos can be seamlessly built with LDC 2 – this
would also make development quite a bit easier.

Implementing it should be pretty straightforward (besides -lib, which
requires implementing a tiny driver), but I don't have time to deal with
it right now – anyone? ;)

David