Curl wrapper round two

Johannes Pfau spam at example.com
Tue Jun 21 03:49:01 PDT 2011

jdrewsen wrote:
>Den 18-06-2011 22:36, jdrewsen skrev:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've finally got through all the very constructive comments from the
>> last review of the curl wrapper and performed the needed changes.
>>
>> Here is the github branch:
>> https://github.com/jcd/phobos/tree/curl-wrapper
>>
>> And the generated docs:
>> http://freeze.steamwinter.com/D/web/phobos/etc_curl.html
>
>I've made the changes as suggested from your comments and pushed to
>the github branch above.
>
>Changes:
>
>* Change and delete individual headers when using static convenience
>methods
>* Make keep-alive work when using static convenience methods
>* Add as extra modifiable parameters on follow requests (keep-alive):
>headers, method, url, postData
>* Add verbose property to Protocol
>* No dummy bool in constructors
>
>Comments are welcome
>
>/Jonas

Great, thanks for including those changes!
Another small feature request:
Could curl_easy_escape and curl_easy_unescape be made available in the
wrapper? I don't like the fact that Curl requires a client instance for
these functions, but they're quite useful nevertheless.

BTW: http://d-programming-language.org/ has newer css stylesheets for
documentation. I think with this new style the documentation looks much
better. So it'd be great if you could rebuild the documentation with
the new std.ddoc and stylesheets from
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/d-programming-language.org

--
Johannes Pfau