State of curl wrapper?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jun 21 20:05:59 PDT 2011

Is the curl wrapper at about the point that we could look at doing a formal
review of it followed by voting for inclusion in Phobos, or does it need more
bake time? It's fine either way. I'd just like to know where it sits.

If it's ready for review, then we can start a formal review process for it. If
not, then Andrei has a pull request which would create a std.benchmark (though
a good chunk of it is from std.datetime) which some of expressed the desire to
have formally reviewed rather than just reviewed on github. So, if the curl
wrapper isn't ready for review yet, then we can review that.

So, is the curl wrapper about ready for formal review, or does it need more
bake time first?

- Jonathan M Davis