[OffTopic] GitHub for Mac

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Jun 22 13:42:52 PDT 2011

"Robert Clipsham" <robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote in message
news:ittg0r$2tqm$1 at digitalmars.com...
> GitHub have just released github for mac - handy tool if you're on a mac.
>
> Announcement: https://github.com/blog/878-announcing-github-for-mac
>
> Website: http://mac.github.com/
>
> Doesn't do everything yet, eg bug reports, it does allow you to
> push/pull/view diffs/work with branches/view history/revert commits etc.
> It also does rebases if it detects it can do them without rewriting
> history - handy for avoiding lots of merge messages everywhere.

Wow, that looks awesome. GitHub without having to use some #*$^%!*$
&$^&*#$$&*@ %#&*# webapp. Hope a Windows version comes soon. Reminds me of
Sherlock and Watson: Two of the main things that got me interested in trying
Macs ten years ago. 'Course, I ended up not liking Macs, but I loved
Sherlock and Watson and absolutely hated seeing them dissapear into
obscurity instead of flourishing and getting ported to other platforms like
they deserved.