Mixin template evaluated to string can convert to string mixin

kenji hara k.hara.pg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:50:56 PDT 2011

2011/6/25 Paul D. Anderson <paul.d.removethis.anderson at comcast.andthis.net>:
> Template mixins are considered experimental in TDPL. Andrei warns that this feature could be replaced in the future.
I also have TDPL, but I have overlooked the description.
Please tell me the page number that description is written.

> Does this proposal make that less likely?
If the mentioned is really 'Template mixin', would not worry about it.
This is the feature for 'String mixin', and is different from 'Template mixin'.

Template mixins:
  http://d-programming-language.org/template-mixin.html
Mixin Expressions(==String mixins):
  http://d-programming-language.org/expression.html#MixinExpression