Mixin template evaluated to string can convert to string mixinexpression implicitly

kenji hara k.hara.pg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:08:52 PDT 2011

I already checked the test implementation passed dmd build/test and
phobos build/test.
You can checkout 'implicit_mixin' branch from my repository
(https://github.com/9rnsr/dmd/) and use it.

Note: A simple way to construct environment for build dmd/druntime/phobos is:
1. Expand newest release package.
2. Replace dmd2/src/dmd, dmd2/src/druntime, and dmd2/src/phobos to
checkouted git repositories.
3. Copy https://gist.github.com/1045205 into dmd2/src
    I am using this makefile for build every day.
3. Run make in dmd2/src: make

Caution:
In Windows, building compiler needs digitalmars make and MSYS cp command.
And dmd test suite needs cygwin-make.

Kenji