how to set up eclipse with ddt and gtkd with dmd the proper way?

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:46:24 PDT 2011

Sorry for flooding everyone's email boxes lately ;)
I can hardly beleive it but I succeeded in compiling. For some reason bud
prefered the windows link.exe that was installed on my system with visual
studio 2010 shell over the dmd version. I uninstalled it and I could compile
it correctly.
Then I coppied the gtkd directory to the src folder somewhere in the dmd
installed folder structure and edited my sc.ini to:
DFLAGS="-I%@P%\..\..\src\phobos" "-I%@P%\..\..\src\druntime\import"
"-I%@P%\..\..\src\gtkd\src"
"-I%@P%\..\..\src\gtkd\srcsv" "-I%@P%\..\..\src\gtkd\srcgda"
"-I%@P%\..\..\src\gtkd\srcgl"
"-I%@P%\..\..\src\gtkd\srcgstreamer" "-L %@P%\..\lib\GtkD.lib"

and the generated lib from bud was placed in the lib dir.
But here I have a little question (nearly last one, I promise :) ) Why
doesn't d recognized the lib file automatically when I added it to the lib
directory? I thought the line in sc.ini
LIB="%@P%\..\lib";\dm\lib;
took care of that? :s