Article Contest

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Jun 28 11:47:56 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-28 14:15, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> I just wanted to again thank Walter and Brad for holding/financing the
> article contest. I received my iPad2 last week, and it is awesome! I
> hope to write more articles (no contest required) about D to hopefully
> entice more people into the D community.
>
> Now I want to be able to write iOS apps in D :)
>
> -Steve

I guess the first would be to get GDC/LDC working on ARM and the runtime
as well. Then Michel Fortin has his fork of DMD with Objective-C
interface (or what to call it). Of course, this would need to be ported
to GDC/LDC as well. After that there's just Cocoa bindings left and then
we're all set :)

--
/Jacob Carlborg