DDMD

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:50:27 PDT 2011

On 6/28/11, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
> I was thinking of doing that since I didn't see anyone else doing it, but I
> have a ton of other things keeping me plenty busy, so that'd be great if you
> could.

I don't have a lot of experience with DDMD/DMD since I'm new to its
codebase. But I do have some experience porting C/C++ code to D. I
don't think it would be too hard to figure out how to port the new
changes, since DDMD seems to keep an almost 1to1 representation of C++
and D code (well apart from a slightly different structure of its
modules).

But it's the scale of changes that is the biggest issue. I've got
plenty of free time so I can volunteer to give it a go.