Why I'm hesitating to switch to D

David Gileadi gileadis at NSPMgmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:41:03 PDT 2011

On 6/28/11 1:37 PM, James Fisher wrote:
>I *am* saying
> that it needs something consistent and clean, and currently it,
> seemingly willfully, has neither.  (BTW, I've done some web design work
> before, e.g. http://hsk.org.uk/ -- I'd be willing to help out.)

I've done a little web design too, although it's definitely not my
strong suit.  I quite like the look of the site you posted; you seem to
be pretty good at it.

I felt largely the same as you about how the D language presents itself,
which prompted me to offer to help with the site design.  The design
that ended up at d-programming-language.org grew out of that.

I'm sure that any help and improvements you'd like to contribute would
be welcomed.