Why I'm hesitating to switch to D

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:41:13 PDT 2011

I think that's a great idea (the common font, colors, logo(?))

We also need a list of tutorials and wikis.
Here's the tutorial/wiki I'm working on:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/D_(The_Programming_Language)

I also think that ddoc isn't as good as many other alternatives, but I don't
think it's easy to change it.