Why I'm hesitating to switch to D

Chris Molozian chris at cmoz.me
Wed Jun 29 06:37:01 PDT 2011

Ok, Ddoc is great at writing D documentation, that's what it was
designed for. Why use a tool designed for code documentation as a web
templating language? Aren't we (as programmers) always saying use the
right tool for the right job...

I understand Ddoc's advantages
<http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/ddoc.html> now. No-one is saying Ddoc
is hard to learn (at least I'm not saying that) but with so many tools,
languages and frameworks to learn these days should it be necessary to
know it when you're a D enthusiast that wants to contribute a HTML
tutorial on d-programming-language.org.

My 2-cents,

Chris