D brand identity repository

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:44:13 PDT 2011

Am 30.06.2011 19:25, schrieb James Fisher:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Jeff Nowakowski <jeff at dilacero.org> wrote:
>
>> On 06/30/2011 12:28 PM, James Fisher wrote:
>>

>>> Something like this? https://github.com/eegg/d-**
>>> brand/raw/master/d-logo-3.png<https://github.com/eegg/d-brand/raw/master/d-logo-3.png>
>>>

>> I think having the separator is good (that first planet/moon always looked
>> like some kind of tumorous growth on D to me). However, instead of taking a
>> bite out of D, I think you should keep the current design where D eclipses
>> the first circle.
>>

> https://github.com/eegg/d-brand/raw/master/d-logo-5.png Like this?
>
> Note that the z-order is actually ambiguous in the current design :)

I like this one best so far (probably because I really like the original
logo), but the white border between the D and the bigger moon should be
thinner. Maybe this moon should be a bit more to the right so it's more
of a circle.
Or maybe it should be bigger so part of it can be seen inside the D.

(I don't like the other one with the small d very much, btw)

Cheers,
- Daniel