Pretty please: Named arguments

Bekenn leaveme at alone.com
Tue Mar 1 10:52:25 PST 2011

On 3/1/11 4:40 AM, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
> I just think that, at this late point in D2's development, the
> cost of adding them outweighs the benefits.  I mean, have you looked at
> the spec for D2 lately?  It's starting to look like the OOXML spec!

I started out a few weeks ago by reading through the entire spec as
posted on the digitalmars site.  It only took a few days of off-time
reading.  It's maybe a tenth the size of the C++ spec, if even that.
Which is great -- I wouldn't want to needlessly bloat the spec -- but I
don't think that argument carries much weight.