How fast is D compared to C++?

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Mar 2 17:22:22 PST 2011

On 3/2/11 7:09 PM, Daniel Gibson wrote:
> What were the reasons for not listing D anyway?

I suggest we stop this discussion right here as there's no chance it
doesn't turn political. It has occurred a couple of times in the past,
with the effect that people wrote email to Isaac asking him the question
above in a more or less demanding tone.

The fact of the matter is, we can't annoy the man into putting D on the
page. What we can do is make D more compelling and more visible by
publishing our own benchmarks. This can only have positive effects,
among which the possibility that D is added to that site.

Andrei