Google Summer of Code

Jens Mueller jens.k.mueller at gmx.de
Thu Mar 3 01:48:06 PST 2011

Dear list,

Trass3r brought it up and I think it's a very good idea. D is lacking
some man power. The mentoring deadline is 11th of March. There are
important and interesting projects students may work on.

I'm writing this post seeking answers to
1. What's the "official" D stand on this matter?
2. Are there already students who have time and would like to join? What
   are you interested in?

The first question is currently the more important one. The organization
administrator has to submit an application until the above deadline.
The purpose of the second question is to get some feedback whether it
would be worthwhile to submit an application. Because later on students
need to propose/join a project.

Jens

PS
The FAQs on http://code.google.com/soc/ is very helpful.