Google Summer of Code

Trass3r un at known.com
Thu Mar 3 05:18:28 PST 2011

> The purpose of the second question is to get some feedback whether it
> would be worthwhile to submit an application. Because later on students
> need to propose/join a project.

Seems like mentoring organizations are also expected to add a list of project proposals to their application: http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/faqs#ideas and http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/faqs#mentor_role

So we'd have to collect project ideas as well.