Google Summer of Code

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Thu Mar 3 11:30:09 PST 2011

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 18:33:00 -0000, Andrei Alexandrescu

> On 3/3/11 12:00 PM, Regan Heath wrote:
>> On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:17:26 -0000, Andrei Alexandrescu
>> <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:
>>> We have a number of good projects to work on:
>>>
>>> * XML library
>>>
>>> * Networking library
>>>
>>> * IDE
>>>
>>> * Lexer/parser generator
>>>
>>> * Containers
>>>
>>> * Encryption/hashing
>>
>> I wrote some of these a few years back in D, and they were incorporated
>> into Tango. If I can find the original source I wrote, I will glady
>> donate it to whomever wants to make it current/fit into the std
>> library.. if that's what you're after.
>>
>> Regan
>
> Would be great if you submitted such to Phobos.

Ok, found the original code.  How do I go about submitting it to phobos?

It was originally written in 2006 and followed std.md5's pattern of usage
at the time.  So, it likely needs to be re-worked by someone more familiar
with phobos as it is now.