GtkD: Dead or Alive?

David Bryant bagnose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:35:07 PST 2011

> Could you provide this patched version of yours publicly ? I would be
> interested in it.

Here is the patch I apply. Note, that it is being applied to generated
code, rather than fixing the problem at the root. However I'm yet to
delve into running the code generator. As a linux user I believe I will
need to get htod running under wine...

Patch does the following:
  * Adds "-w -wi" flags to dmd. I use these to build my own software so
gtkd must also compile correctly with these flags
  * Adds several "override" qualifiers to appease dmd with said flags
enabled
  * Small changes to compile with recent changes to dmd 2.052 (core.vararg)
  * Fixes memory leak in cairo/Context (apparently there are more leaks
though, I fixed this one because it brings my program to its knees)