Google Summer of Code

Jason E. Aten j.e.aten at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:02:59 PST 2011

> maybe QtCreator (http://qt.nokia.com/products/developer-tools/)
> (is it LGPL?) can be used as a fork base - so the ide will be
> multi-platform at start

I second the idea of Qt based stuff.  Yes, Qt *is now* LGPL.  Just a recent
release. How awesome is that!?!

My other suggestion for GSOC projects is three words:  or, actually, three
characters:  ZeroMQ.  That would
have *much* broader reach than dbus, if not allow easy tunnelling of dbus
between hosts (sweet).

Jason

--
Jason E. Aten, Ph.D.