where clause

Caligo iteronvexor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:14:52 PST 2011

I don't understand why so many here are obsessed with constantly trying to
"improve" D and/or find things that are wrong with the language just so they
can come up with a solution.  We've had feature freeze, have we not?

For someone who is relatively new to D, seeing all these discussions on
topics of improving or adding new things, I get the impression that the D
language is still in development and/or just an experimental language (like
Haskell).

I think digitalmars.D should be rename to digitalmars.D.R&D