Pretty please: Named arguments

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Tue Mar 8 12:29:28 PST 2011

On 28/02/2011 22:13, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

> Dunno, vim doesn't do that for me currently.

I feel tempted to say something very short and concise regarding vim and
emacs, but it would require a large amount of justification to properly
expose such point. I am planning to write a blog post about that, but I
haven't gotten to it yet.

 > Also, if reviewing code on github, there is no ide.
 >
 > -Steve

A) Should we give any significant weight to very minute and relatively
infrequent code reading situations, like web-based code reviewing in
github or whatever, or reading code in books? I doubt so.
B) If the pull request is large, it should be near effortless to put
those changes in the IDE and review them there.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer