Why can't structs be derived from?

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 13:33:45 PDT 2011

On 03/15/2011 12:42 PM, Jens wrote:
 > Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
 >> Beauty is subjective, so I guess I can say at this point, go write
 >> your own language that is beautiful in your mind.  Good luck.
 >>

 > I am. Thanks.

You don't have what it takes to write a language yet. Beauty is only one
aspect of languages. Picking features and calling them ugly is very
easy. (I just did it quietly to myself; giggle, giggle.)

 > Aww, little boy didn't get his way and is going home to cry to mommy.

Nobody here is trying get their way other than you. Most people will
leave threads when it becomes obviously wasteful.

I am going to my mommy too and I have a name!

Ali