Status report, milestones, quality improvements?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Mar 16 00:55:49 PDT 2011

"Caligo" <iteronvexor at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.2533.1300256058.4748.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
>
>> "jasonw" <user at webmails.org> wrote in message
>> news:ilp2rt$1fs5$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> >
>> > Newsgroup threads often discuss useless things (CRT displays and
>> > whether
>> > black-on-white is better than white-on-black in a feature proposal
>> > threads). Nick Sabalausky and Walter Bright are worst trolls in this
>> > regard, hijacking every thread to spread off-topic talk.
>> >

>> Hooray! The discussion nazis have arrived! Time to celebrate:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idBh1WMG8Vk Doo dee doot
>>
>> I've seen stupid shit in the internet, but people crying over what gets
>> discussed is by far the stupidest.
>>
>> Browncoats forever! Gorram reevers! Tribute? You steal men's souls and
>> make
>> them your slaves! I ate what? It's a laser, but in solid, not gaseous
>> form.
>> Hummana hummana hummana. Klaatu barada nikto. Yes, I was dead, but I'm
>> better now. Nibbled to death by cats. Colorful * happy * material * go!
>> Shinigami love apples. I will take a potato chip...AND EAT IT! Your
>> moosey
>> fate! Just don't go wrecking your automail! Autowash? Big boom, big
>> baaadaaa
>> boom! You better tell me who you are? You must have bananas in your ears!
>>

> I think jasonw forgot to mention that you are also the biggest dickhead
> here.

That's certainly true. After all, considering how I frequently call people
in here names like "dickhead", that quite likely does makes me the rudest,
most immature person here. You'd certainly never do such a childish thing,
would you?