[TDPL] Russian translation of the book

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Wed Mar 16 10:54:14 PDT 2011

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:10:29 +0200, Alexander Malakhov
<anm at programmer.net> wrote:

> Russian publisher "Символ-Плюс" (Symobl-Plus) now is translating TDPL
> and they are asking for volunteers to
> 	* help translating guy with technical details
> 	* read final version
>
> If you wish to help, add your contacts on forum:
> http://www.symbol.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=363

Note that the last message in that thread is from the last year.

I've volunteered to review the translation, a while ago. I've fallen
behind by a few chapters, however I've reviewed the introductions and the
first chapter with over 30 corrections and some inquiries, but never got
any feedback regarding them - I don't even know if they reached the
translator, so I was a bit demotivated to continue.

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net