Status report, milestones, quality improvements?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Mar 16 13:27:27 PDT 2011

"foobar" <foo at bar.com> wrote in message
news:ilpt40$17b7$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky Wrote:
>
>> "Caligo" <iteronvexor at gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:mailman.2533.1300256058.4748.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...

>> > I think jasonw forgot to mention that you are also the biggest dickhead
>> > here.
>> >

>> That's certainly true. After all, considering how I frequently call
>> people
>> in here names like "dickhead", that quite likely does makes me the
>> rudest,
>> most immature person here. You'd certainly never do such a childish
>> thing,
>> would you?
>>

> While I disagree with the direct attacks and poor phrasing, there is a
> point in what the OP says.
> People have the freedom to talk about whatever floats their boat but I do
> hope that as a courtesy to others they would at least use a descriptive
> subject line.

You know, even I can admit that's a fair point. It has been brought up
before, and since then I've been trying to rename subject lines when
appropriate. It's an easy thing to forget, though. And it doesn't generate
any compiler messages!