Status report, milestones, quality improvements?

Don nospam at nospam.com
Wed Mar 16 17:05:12 PDT 2011

Jonas Drewsen wrote:
> On 16/03/11 06.34, Jesse Phillips wrote:
>> http://digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
>
> Yes.. these are invaluable.
>
>> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel
>
> Is the info about priorities coming directly from the sources themselves
> (Walter, Andrei...) so that they can be trusted. Or are they just wishes
> for priorities?
>
> /Jonas

It's real.

The information from the priorities mostly comes from me. There's a
certain fraction of it which I directly control, which I can therefore
guarantee to be accurate. The rest comes from statements from Walter and
Andrei made on the newsgroup, on the mailing lists, and in personal
communication. I've tried to keep it fairly up-to-date.
It should be quite trustworthy.