Status report, milestones, quality improvements?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:59:56 PDT 2011

On 3/17/11, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
> "Andrej Mitrovic" <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.2546.1300314544.4748.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
>> dsource is riddled with spam in bug reports.
>
> I have four projects hosted on dsource, some going back as far as about 3
> years, and I've never had one piece of spam in the issue trackers or message
> boards for any of them.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/qtd/report/1
	Takara Bio Discovers Seven New RNA Interference Enzymes 	None 	None
	None 	defect 	None 	12/13/10
#66 	Peer Review For Medicos Promoted By Australian Pilot Study 	None
	None 	None 	defect 	None 	12/22/10
#67 	American Veterinary Medical Association Supports Annual Vision
Checkup For Service Animals 	None 	None 	None 	defect 	None 	12/25/10
#69 	Finding Clues For Nerve Cell Repair 	None 	None 	None 	defect
	None 	01/07/11
#71 	Nanorings: Small, Rigid DNA Rings With A Gap For The
Incorporation Of Functional Molecules 	None 	None 	None 	defect 	None
	01/16/11
#72 	SCOTUS Ruling Reversing Decision From Sotomayor's Court Not
Expected To Affect Nomination 	None 	None 	None 	defect 	None
	01/19/11
#73 	100 Steps A Minute Qualifies As Moderate Exercise, Study 	None
	None 	None 	defect 	None 	01/21/11
#76 	Reward mechanism involved in addiction probably regulates pair
bonds between monogamous animals 	None 	None 	None 	defect 	None
	02/06/11
#78 	Non-Surgical Treatment For Pre-Cancerous Condition Of Esophagus
Is Effective And Reduces Risk For Cancer Development 	Non

I've seen it in some other projects but I can't remember the names
right now. There was also spam in the forums but I think that was
taken care of.

Regardless, the site is barely maintained. How is one to figure out
which projects are active, or which are D1 or D2 only?