Pull requests for multiple issues?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Mar 17 17:59:54 PDT 2011

I was thinking of converting my patches for various rdmd issues into github
pull requests, but being relatively new to DVCSes (longtime SVN user here) I
was wondering what's the "kosher" way to do it?:

- A separate branch for each issue, with a pull request for each branch?

- One branch with a separate commit for each issue, and a pull request for
each commit?

- One branch with a separate commit for each issue, and a pull request for
the whole branch? If so, the root of the branch or the leaf of the branch?