std.parallelism: Final review

Fri Mar 18 02:40:14 PDT 2011

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:05:39 +0000, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:

> David Simcha has made a proposal for an std.parallelism module to be
> included in Phobos.  We now begin the formal review process.
>
> The code repository and documentation can be found here:
>
>   https://github.com/dsimcha/std.parallelism/wiki
>   http://cis.jhu.edu/~dsimcha/d/phobos/std_parallelism.html

I would like to remind everyone that there is now only one week left of
the std.parallelism review period.  If you have any comments, please
speak now, so that David has time to make the changes.

I realise that the module has been through several review cycles already,
and that it is already in active use (by me, among others), so there
probably won't be any big issues.  However, if it gets voted into Phobos,
that's it -- it will be an official part of the D standard library.  So
start nitpicking, folks!

The voting will start next Friday, 25 March, and last for a week, until 1
April.

-Lars