What is vsi.lib (VSI_LIB) for Visual D?

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun Mar 20 04:00:01 PDT 2011

vsi.lib is a D library built from converted idl/h files from the Visual
Studio Integration SDK and some files from the Windows SDK.
You should adjust the settings at the top of trunk/Makefile and run
"nmake" once to build the conversion tools and run the conversion.

You can then use visuald_vs9.sln for development.

See also http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/wiki/Build_from_source

Rainer