Anything in the review queue?

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 18:06:56 PDT 2011

> Since David kindly agreed to work some more on std.parallelism, there is
> now time for carrying one review cycle on another library. I recall
> there's work on:
>
> * std.goodxml (status?)
>
> * std.net (beyond mere libcurl bindings)
>
> * std.path (improvements to path)
>
> * A bunch of almost-finished projects that need some tending (rational
> numbers etc.)
>
> * anything else?
>
> Is there anything ready for a formal review?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

On second thought, given the difficulty finding anything else, rational
may be the thing that's most ready.  I'll offer it up for review now
under the following caveats, since it's a relatively simple module that
I doubt will have nearly as many issues as std.parallelism.  This may
also be good because it won't overwhelm the community, so I can continue
getting feedback about the much more complex std.parallelism in parallel.

Caveats:

1.  If anyone with less other stuff on their plate has something they
want reviewed (so far noone seems to) their stuff can take precedence.

2.  If major changes are suggested, we may have to "git stash" rational
in a couple weeks to un-stash std.parallelism.

Code:

https://github.com/dsimcha/Rational

Docs:

http://cis.jhu.edu/~dsimcha/d/phobos/std_rational.html