GSoC-2011 project:: Containers

Ishan Thilina ishanthilina at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 04:30:31 PDT 2011

   >> But I found another set of
   >> implementations of data structures such as List from here (

   >> http://www.dprogramming.com/list.php ). And the latter List doesn't have the
same methods that are in std.container. Why is this?

>dprogramming.com is the personal website of Christopher Miller, and it's not
affiliated with the D Programming Language. The code you'll find there are Chris's
own >projects and libraries.

>Christopher's List class was also written in 2006, way before std.container or
even D2 existed.

>--
>Best regards,
> Vladimir

Ohh, Seems like that I have confused the things :s. Sorry for the mistake.

I began to look at ranges, the concept is still new to me. I think I'll understand
more about the implementation of std.container after getting used to ranges.
Somebody please correct me if I'm taking a wrong turn.

Thank you...!