[GSOC] Database API

Christian Manning cmanning999 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:02:39 PDT 2011

On 24/03/2011 17:58, Trass3r wrote:
>> Has this idea/project been assigned a mentor? I'd like to ask them and
>> the list, what's the best thing for me to do right now to prepare for
>> this?
>
> You could also have a look at http://dsource.org/projects/ddbi
> This shows some past efforts to create database interfaces.

This can be of some inspiration and also brings up a point about how
this project would be executed, ie. is this to be part of phobos or a
totally separate project? I'm guessing to be Digital Mars supported it's
more likely wanted to be a part of phobos, but could someone clarify on
this?

Another question about Digital Mars' GSOC involvement: when it's
application time do I submit a proposal to someone directly, to this
list, or to the GSOC site at http://www.google-melange.com ?

Thanks
Chris