[GSoC] RFC: Thrift project proposal (draft)

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Mar 26 09:56:04 PDT 2011

On 3/26/11 5:16 PM, Don wrote:
> I'm giving CTFE a *major* overhaul right now. I don't know if I'll be
> finished in time for the next compiler release, but definitely by the
> release after that. Most importantly, bug 1330, which is the root cause
> of almost all of the problems, will be fixed. I hope to move CTFE out
> the "experimental feature" category.

That's great news – do you plan to put your work in progress up at
GitHub somewhere before the official release? I'm playing around with
CTFE quite a bit at the moment and plan to have a stab at making the
basic parts of std.algorithm CTFE-able soon (Steve, did you find time to
look at the Appender issue yet?), so I'd be glad to test any improvements…

David