how to use a lib in d

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:03:18 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,
I've succesfully compiled the win32.lib file from the bindings project.
For a fun little project I need to call the windows function
"writeprocessmemory/readprocessmemory" in winbase.d .
I loved to use the eclipse ide to use with it but I kept getting the same
error over and over again so I installed the entice ide.
This gave more control over the compile command. But the error persisted.

*"Error module winbase is in file win32/winbase.d which cannot be found..."*
The contents of the file I'm trying to compile:

*"pragma(lib,"win32.lib");*
*
*
*import win32.winbase;"*

The compile command is:
*"dmd.exe common.d main.d win32.lib -ofediting.exe -inline -O -release -w
-version=Unicode -version=WindowsVista"*
*
*
So it looks as if the modules from win32.lib do not get used when I try to
import.

Thanks in advance,
Maarten