i like cakes

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 07:26:12 PDT 2011

I do to. Why do you like cakes?

Really I think IlikeCakes has been fairly healthy criticism. For the most part he sounds like a Tango user who is pissed because D2 no longer supports it. But he generally does bring true issues forth. He is also fairly informed on the current status of D, but isn't actually using it to have accurate count of real issues.

Leave him alone, he may have a vendetta against D, but at least he hasn't been petty, at least I don't think he is down voting all posts about D.