Eitan Frachtenberg has been accepted as a GSoC 2011 mentor for Digital Mars

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Mar 28 10:24:02 PDT 2011

My coworker Eitan Frachtenberg has joined the ranks of our GSoC 2011
mentors.

Eitan brings tremendous value to our ranks. He is a very strong,
creative scientist with broad interests and achievements, a prolific
author (see http://frachtenberg.com/eitan/pubs/index.php for his
impressive publication track record), not to mention a great speaker,
communicator, and fellow all around. Last but not least, Eitan has a
strong interest in D and has already worked in it a fair amount.

Please join me in congratulating and wishing the best to Eitan.

We have four mentors and one pending application. We are always looking
for mentor and student applications. Please refer to this page for how
to apply:

http://d-programming-language.org/gsoc2011.html

Registration for students opens later today.

Andrei