i like cakes

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Mar 28 11:51:41 PDT 2011

On 3/28/2011 7:31 AM, FeepingCreature wrote:
> ILiekCakes actually has some good points once you get past the instinctive
> fanboy's revulsion for people who are not in awe of D. ;)

Trying to give the impression that I'm responsible for Tango's choice of license
isn't one of them. To reiterate:

1. None of Phobos is or ever was BSD licensed.

2. I never suggested to the Tango devs that they use BSD.

3. The Tango devs never asked me what license to use and never included me in
any discussion about it.

4. I have offered to them the ability to adapt any Phobos module to Tango and
relicense it as necessary for anything I have the right to do so.