i like cakes

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:03:40 PDT 2011

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:29:42 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Anyway, just like in the case of 'retard', the main annoyance to me is
> wasted time on such a low signal/noise ratio. Reddit is difficult to
> browse as is. One of these days I'll spend 15 minutes finding and
> installing a good killfile-like reddit browser extension. (Does anyone
> know of one?)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Enhancement

Install that, click the underscore next to one of his postings, enter a
tag (doesn't matter what it is) and check 'ignore'. Refresh, and his
postings will be replaced with "this user has been ignored". If you want
something stronger, you can set it to remove the entire comment block.