i like cakes

jasonw user at webmails.org
Mon Mar 28 15:38:56 PDT 2011

Bernard Helyer Wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:29:42 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> > Anyway, just like in the case of 'retard', the main annoyance to me is
> > wasted time on such a low signal/noise ratio. Reddit is difficult to
> > browse as is. One of these days I'll spend 15 minutes finding and
> > installing a good killfile-like reddit browser extension. (Does anyone
> > know of one?)
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/Enhancement
>
> Install that, click the underscore next to one of his postings, enter a
> tag (doesn't matter what it is) and check 'ignore'. Refresh, and his
> postings will be replaced with "this user has been ignored". If you want
> something stronger, you can set it to remove the entire comment block.

That's perfect. One of D's biggest problems are these nutheads. Unfortunately this place isn't unique in any way, I meet these at work too. Often these are in charge of some major open source project like the gnu libc.

I hope Andrei's corporation won't ever been hiring these folks. Bruno and Google probably also use their search results and AI competence to block his job applications. In my opinion the best would be if these sick people wouldn't work at all as computer engineers. Preferably they could stay employed and die of starvation or commit a suicide. The world doesn't need them. I'd say they don't even deserve a normal life with benefits such as a girlfriend, but then again these are lonely university dropout nerds living in their parent's basement, still using old CRT tubes and ranting about their superiority on internet forums.