Bruno Medeiros has been accepted as a GSoC 2011 mentor for Digital Mars

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 05:46:37 PDT 2011

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:04:00 -0400, Bruno Medeiros
<brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail> wrote:

> On 27/03/2011 19:57, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Bruno Medeiros from Google has been accepted as a mentor for the Google
>> Summer of Code 2011 program for Digital Mars.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating and wishing the best to Bruno.
>>
>> We have three mentors and two pending applications. We are always
>> looking for mentor and student applications. Please refer to this page
>> for how to apply:
>>
>> http://d-programming-language.org/gsoc2011.html
>>

>> Andrei
>
> Thanks. I hope to do a good job if indeed any IDE related proposals get
> accepted.
>
> BTW, that page lists me are working for Google, but that is incorrect,
> not sure what gave you that idea (I wish it were true though :P )

I had that impression too.  There was a post you made a while back where I
thought you suggested quite subtly that you work for them.  But I can't
find it now (unfortunately my browser doesn't support the "find all
messages which made me think Bruno Medeiros works for google" search
feature).

-Steve