Bruno Medeiros has been accepted as a GSoC 2011 mentor for Digital Mars

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Tue Mar 29 06:21:29 PDT 2011

On 29/03/2011 13:46, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:04:00 -0400, Bruno Medeiros
> <brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail> wrote:
>
>> On 27/03/2011 19:57, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> Bruno Medeiros from Google has been accepted as a mentor for the Google
>>> Summer of Code 2011 program for Digital Mars.
>>>
>>> Please join me in congratulating and wishing the best to Bruno.
>>>
>>> We have three mentors and two pending applications. We are always
>>> looking for mentor and student applications. Please refer to this page
>>> for how to apply:
>>>
>>> http://d-programming-language.org/gsoc2011.html
>>>

>>> Andrei
>>
>> Thanks. I hope to do a good job if indeed any IDE related proposals
>> get accepted.
>>
>> BTW, that page lists me are working for Google, but that is incorrect,
>> not sure what gave you that idea (I wish it were true though :P )
>
> I had that impression too. There was a post you made a while back where
> I thought you suggested quite subtly that you work for them. But I can't
> find it now (unfortunately my browser doesn't support the "find all
> messages which made me think Bruno Medeiros works for google" search
> feature).
>
> -Steve

Hum, I did apply to Google on August last year (went as far as the
onsite interview), and tweeted about it, but also that I wasn't accepted. :P
But here on the NG I'm not sure what might have given that impression.
I'm a bit of Google fan, but then again, who isn't? *cheeky*

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer