Complete D grammar

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 14:48:57 PDT 2011

Walter Bright wrote:
> On 3/28/2011 11:46 PM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
>>
>> I've set up a comparison with some notes here:
>>
>> http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/wiki/GrammarComparison
>>

> I thought I fixed the grammar issues listed in Bugzilla.

The comparison is from the time I wrote the parser, so it is a few month
old. Checking the latest docs, there are already quite a number of
issues fixed, but also some new have crept in.

I'll redo the comparison with the latest extracted grammar...

> Could you please add a bugzilla entry for your wiki notes?

I hope you mean an entry with a link to the wiki. The comparison itself
might a bit too large itself for bugzilla (html is larger than 800kB) ;-)