[GSoC Proposal] Statically Checked Measurement Units

Cristi Cobzarenco cristi.cobzarenco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 02:21:03 PDT 2011

By making the operators on quantity templates:
ref Quantity opAssign(U)( Quantity!(U) u2 ) {
static assert( SameUnit!(U,Unit) );
this.value = u2.value;
return this;
}

Same for addition, subtraction and equality. Multiplication and division
will have to have a different return type.
Seems right to me, am I missing something?

--
(Cristi Cobzarenco)
Pofile: http://www.google.com/profiles/cristi.cobzarenco